my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » » The Twilight Saga : New Moon [2009]
Sunday, February 10, 2013

The Twilight Saga : New Moon [2009]

So continuing with the Twilight , I continue with  New  Moon.. Yes I already read the novel :D

Synopsis :

Edward leaves Bella after an attack that nearly claimed her life, and in her depression she falls into yet another paranormal relationship- this time with werewolf Jacob Black.
Synopsis source : iMDb




So basically I love it.. However I do wonder why is the vampire eyes  is different than the last time I saw it.. Last time it more dark brown colour and this time is light brown colour..  It look too obvious.. In Twilight, the eyes is unnoticeable.. I don't even notice their eyes different sometimes..

So anyway.. Aside from that.. I think the movie cut many  interesting scene in the novel.. Well I need more Jacob.. This movie is supposed to focus on more about Bella-Jacob relationship.. The Jacob scene is too little.. I am hoping to see more scene about the clan.. Well there should be more scene about Bella that often hang out with  the clan and become one of the clan.. Become werewolf girl I suppose.. Haha Bottom-line . It suppose to have more Jacob!!




Overall.. Everything else is good and all.. So I give it 3 and half  out of 5..


the trailer source : click here

Movie
Twilight - click here for review
New Moon - click here for review
Eclipse - click here for review
Breaking Down Part 1 - click here for review
Breaking Down Part 2 - click here for review

Novel
Twilight - COMING SOON
New Moon - COMING SOON
Eclipse - COMING SOON
Breaking Down - click here for review 
The short second life of Bree Tanner - click her for review


Such a hottie.. Why his  eyes is light brown?? Erm :D
~Kei~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...