my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » » The Twilight Saga : Breaking Dawn - Part 1 [2011]
Thursday, May 2, 2013

The Twilight Saga : Breaking Dawn - Part 1 [2011]

Off with the movie review....

Synopsis :

The Quileutes close in on expecting parents Edward and Bella, whose unborn child poses a threat to the Wolf Pack and the towns people of Forks.
Synopsis source:  iMDb

My review....

So after reading the novel... I'm off to the movie.. Haha I don't even know why they are making two parts.. o.O... It doesn't have many important scene...

It frustrate me when it focus so much on the Bella and Edward's honeymoon but focus so little on the Quileutes scene... It even cut some import scene... However it is interesting watching the story in the wolf side...

Haha overall this movie just ok... It cut out so much scene on Jacob and the wolf but focus so much on the sex / romance scene... Well it doesn't have a lot of story development and the characters detailing is bad... I mean Bella's wedding dress is so simple..... However the effect on Bella is quite good.. She looks weak and fragile when I see the pregnant scene... So I just give it 2 and half out of 5....


The wedding dress is so simple... I imagine something grand when I read the novel... 




trailer here : click here

Movie
Twilight - click here for review
New Moon - click here for review
Eclipse - click here for review
Breaking Down Part 1 - click here for review
Breaking Down Part 2 - click here for review

Novel
Twilight - COMING SOON
New Moon - COMING SOON
Eclipse - COMING SOON
Breaking Down - click here for review 
The short second life of Bree Tanner - click her for review


p/s: I wonder if vampire's hair can grow... Haha.. Edward, Carlisle, Emment and Jasper all have a different hair style haha....


~Kei~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...