my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » » Azumanga Daioh
Monday, May 6, 2013

Azumanga Daioh

Synopsis :

Azumanga Daioh is about high school life through the eyes of six girls with unusual personalities: Chiyo (the 10-year-old genius), Osaka (the resident airhead), Sakaki (the shy one prone to cat bites), Tomo (the loose cannon), Yomi (the short-tempered one) and Kagura (the resident jock).

Synopsis source : animenewsnetwork

My review...

This is one of my recommended anime... It so hilarious in its own way... Haha... The funny scene is so unexpected... It doesn't have any handsome characters or anything it just funny and simple...I love it...



So this is going to be a short review... Overall this is really a funny and simple anime... I just have fun with this anime.. Ahh I just missed the old school life huhu... I give it 4 and half out of 5....




opening ost : click here

Haha the teachers are so funny... I don't even know why they becoming teachers haha....

Every characters have their own unique personality haha... xD


~Kei~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...