my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » » Pretear
Friday, May 10, 2013

Pretear

Synopsis :

Himeno Awayuki was a normal sixteen-year old girl until her father married a woman who happens to be rich. Since then, she has been perceived as an outcast by both her new stepsisters and her classmates. Later Himeno finds out from seven men called the Leafe Knights that she is something called Pretear, a girl who has the power to merge with and control the nature of the elemental-oriented powers from the Leafe Knights and stop an evil being called the Princess of Disaster.
synopsis source : animenewsnetwork


My review...

Ahh this anime is so nostalgic... Haha I watched it many times already and I still like it.. This anime is recommend for people who like anime like sailormoon , cardcaptor sakura or something along that genre...

I really like all the fighting costumes.. It so cute... Other than that the storyline is great and interesting... The transformation is kinda weird haha... All the characters in this anime is unique and hilarious.. Haha this anime is funny... The ending is sweet and I love it... Ahh I just want more...

So overall... This anime is great and I give it 3 and half out of 5... I want  more.. The anime so short huhu :(



Pity that I can't see she Pret with Shin :( ...



source ost opening song : click here




~Kei~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...