my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » » The Twilight Saga : Breaking Dawn - Part 2 [2012]
Thursday, May 2, 2013

The Twilight Saga : Breaking Dawn - Part 2 [2012]

Synopsis :

The astonishing conclusion to the series, The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn, Part 2, illuminates the secrets and mysteries of this spellbinding romantic epic that has entranced millions
Synopsis source : rottentomatoes


My review.... Hahahaha... This movie make me laugh sarcastically... Basically this movie is just bad.... As I said before in the Part 1 review.... I don't understand why they bother making it to 2 parts... I guess they trying to make it epic like Harry Potter... Well it doesn't work....

The second part only about the the Cullens trying to convince the vampires about Renesmee... It focus so much on unnecessary thing that they making the important scene so short like on how Bella's trying to figure out what the hint that Alice left for her... Suddenly she already meet that lawyer guy... I'm hoping to see on how she figure out what to get from that lawyer guy.... Other than that... Haha it funny how different the Cullens look at Twilight and now at Breaking Dawn they just look normal.. Even Bella look the same... The novel  keep insisting that Bella become so beautiful and what I can see she just look like ordinary Bella.... Hah pity... I'm not gonna comment about the storyline.. I already comment that on the review of the Breaking Dawn novel...



So finally the ending... Haha this is what make me laugh... I understand they trying to make the ending more epic and memorable and if they just follow the novel... They will only get two group of people staring at each other... But seriously the Alice's vision is just plain stupid... In New Moon she obviously mentioned that she cannot see the future that related with the wolf... The vision that she get is obviously opposite of what she saying... Haha the epic battle with the wolf in there is just impossible... Oh ya... Renesmee as a baby look so scary and too animated... They trying to make her so beautiful and the same with the child actress that she look kinda scary for me o.O.....

Overall I give this movie 2 out of 5.... :D



trailer source : click here

Movie
Twilight - click here for review
New Moon - click here for review
Eclipse - click here for review
Breaking Down Part 1 - click here for review
Breaking Down Part 2 - click here for review

Novel
Twilight - COMING SOON
New Moon - COMING SOON
Eclipse - COMING SOON
Breaking Down - click here for review 
The short second life of Bree Tanner - click her for review




~Kei~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...