my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » » The Twilight Saga : Eclipse [2010]
Sunday, February 10, 2013

The Twilight Saga : Eclipse [2010]

So this is my last Twilight marathon.. I'll continue with the breaking down movie after I read the novel.. And at this point I already finish reading the novel Eclipse..

Synopsis :

As a string of mysterious killings grips Seattle, Bella, whose high school graduation is fast approaching, is forced to choose between her love for vampire Edward and her friendship with werewolf Jacob.
Synopsis source : iMDb


So off to next review Eclipse.. I just finish reading this one and then off watching the movie.. So in my  opinion, in this movie.. It try to cover all important scene.. However it does remove many scene with Jacob..

I think in novel it just have too  many details and to compile into 2 hours many scene had been remove.. That is why some of the scene seems unnatural.. Suddenly Edward allowing Bella to meet Jacob when he is the one who against it at first time.

Then at the ending.. It just flat.. It suppose to show how Bella really love Jacob..Jacob had been cast aside again.. Pity.. I just  love him.. :D

So overall, this story is great and all.. It just need more  Jacob!! :D I give it 3 and half out of 5..




the trailer source : click here

Movie
Twilight - click here for review
New Moon - click here for review
Eclipse - click here for review
Breaking Down Part 1 - click here for review
Breaking Down Part 2 - click here for review

Novel
Twilight - COMING SOON
New Moon - COMING SOON
Eclipse - COMING SOON
Breaking Down - click here for review 
The short second life of Bree Tanner - click her for review


Poor Jacob =.=;


~Kei~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...