my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » » Twilight [2008]
Sunday, February 10, 2013

Twilight [2008]

Twilight.. based on the novel with the same title.. It become  a hit a few years ago and I am  some of the people who started to read the novel after watching the movie...

Synopsis :

A teenage girl risks everything when she falls in love with a vampire.
Synopsis source : iMDb


Watch it again after the Breaking Down part 2 had come out. The  first time I watch it I love it.. Then I read the novel.. I started comparing.. The novel is more interesting I guess.. More scene and many details had been explained.. About the Edward's family  and everything..

I guess to have all one entire novel  in two hours many scene had to cut out.. But I  still love  it..The storyline is great and  all.. What I don't like though.. The actor.. No offend but Bella look expressionless.. As I read the novel Bella is one character that had many expression and Bella in here is just someone that does not have any emotion..

So  I just gonna cut it short... Love  the storyline.. For someone that first time knowing the Twilight, the story is easy to understand.. For this I am  giving 3 and half out of 5..


the trailer source : click here

Movie
Twilight - click here for review
New Moon - click here for review
Eclipse - click here for review
Breaking Down Part 1 - click here for review
Breaking Down Part 2 - click here for review

Novel
Twilight - COMING SOON
New Moon - COMING SOON
Eclipse - COMING SOON
Breaking Down - click here for review 
The short second life of Bree Tanner - click her for review

Pity that I never imagined  that I would LOVE Jacob so much  in  this movie.. He is hot haha :D

~Kei~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...