my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » » Sherlock Holmes [2009]
Saturday, February 16, 2013

Sherlock Holmes [2009]

Synopsis :

Detective Sherlock Holmes and his stalwart partner Watson engage in a battle of wits and brawn with a nemesis whose plot is a threat to all of England.
Synopsis source : iMDb


Watching it again when I found this movie the other day.. Honestly when they started premiering the  movie  I'm excited..

Sherlock Holmes is one of my favourite character. I even read some of his novel.. The language is so hard to understand but I love it haha...

So after a few minutes watching this movie.. I hate  it.. This is not theSherlock Holmes that I had imagined.. I always imagine him someone that is cool  and always calm. This movie  character is opposite of it.. He is not cool.. Calm? No.. He seems to be an annoying character.. =.=;

It this is not a story about Sherlock Holmes.. Maybe about someone else I  may actually love it.. The  storyline is interesting.. It  is funny and the characters in  this movie is funny and I love it.. Like  I said  before.. If this movie is about someone else I actually love it..

So overall.. I give it 3 and half out of 5 because of interesting storyline  and all.. Sherlock Holmes movie?
I'm disappointed =.=;



trailer source : click here


~Kei~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...