my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » , » Paradise Kiss (Live-Action)
Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Paradise Kiss (Live-Action)

Review on Paradise Kiss Live Action....

Synopsis....

Yukari Hayasaka (Keiko Kitagawa) is a high school student who has become tired of her life of constant schooling. She then comes across a group of student fashion designers in need of a model for their "Paradise Kiss" clothing label. Yukari knows nothing about the fashion world and is taken back by the group's eccentric ways, but she soon comes to admire their free thinking ways and ability to pursue their dreams with a one track mind ...
Synopsis source : asianwiki




My review..

I haven't read or watch any manga or anime... So for this live action is great.... The storyline is great and easy to understand... The storyline is cute and sweet haha... I love it... Keiko Kitagawa is amazing... She can act many different characters haha....

So I'm gonna make short review this time... The story is great... The ending is great too.. Well I think I need more... Haha... So overall I'm giving this movie 4 out of 5... I just love ost hello by YUI :D


I have watched Yusuke Yamamoto in Ouran High School and Kamen Rider Kabuto... He is amazing as ever hahaha....




trailer source : click here



~Kei~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...