my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » » Batman Begins [2005]
Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Batman Begins [2005]

Synopsis :

When his parents were killed, millionaire playboy Bruce Wayne relocates to Asia when he is mentored by Henri Ducard and Ra's Al Ghul in how to fight evil. When learning about the plan to wipe out evil in Gotham City by Ducard, Bruce prevents this plan from getting any further and heads back to his home. Back in his original surroundings, Bruce adopts the image of a bat to strike fear into the criminals and the corrupt as the icon known as 'Batman'. But it doesn't stay quiet for long. Written by FilmFanUk
Synopsis source : iMDb





Batman my old times hero!!.. I don't even know if I should make a review out of this.. The last time I watch Batman movies was a long time ago.. But still I really like this one and I want to make a review on this one...


My review... The storyline is great... Making me understand more on the Batman history and how he get all the cool gadgets.. I can really see the character develpment from zero to hero.. Batman is the best.. The cast is really great and they making each characters alive... I don't know why the bad guys is so handsome.. Haha scarecrow is hot haha... However there are some bad point in this movie... 2 hours and 20 minutes is really long and this movie have a lot of talking and I really need to focus to watch this movie.. The action is really great and I love it...

Overall I give this movie 4 out of 5... :D




Trailer source : click here



~Kei~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...