my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » » Oz the Great and Powerful [2013]
Saturday, July 13, 2013

Oz the Great and Powerful [2013]

Synopsis :

Oscar Diggs (James Franco), a small-time circus magician with dubious ethics, is hurled away from dusty Kansas to the vibrant Land of Oz. At first he thinks he's hit the jackpot-fame and fortune are his for the taking. That all changes, however, when he meets three witches, Theodora (Mila Kunis), Evanora (Rachel Weisz), and Glinda (Michelle Williams), who are not convinced he is the great wizard everyone's been expecting. Reluctantly drawn into the epic problems facing the Land of Oz and its inhabitants, Oscar must find out who is good and who is evil before it is too late. Putting his magical arts to use through illusion, ingenuity-and even a bit of wizardry-Oscar transforms himself not only into the great and powerful Wizard of Oz but into a better man as well. Written by Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures
Synopsis source : iMDb

My review... So a few minutes of this movie is kinda boring and I keep getting sidetrack and end up stop watching this movie... However as I continue watching this movie I can say that this movie is kinda interesting.. So the opening black and white scene make me nostalgic... The world of Oz is adorable and amazing... It is beautiful like in the Alice in Wonderland.. So overall I really like the environment in this movie...

So move on the storyline... The storyline is interesting and have a bit of twist...Before this I only heard the name of Wizard of Oz and I don't really know about the original story.. So this movie's storyline is kinda new for me as I don't know any characters in this movie..

So overall I give this moview 3 and half out of 5... It fun to watch... xD



trailer source : click here


~Kei~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...