my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » , » Door to Door SP [2009]
Thursday, July 25, 2013

Door to Door SP [2009]

Synopsis :

Door-to-door is a sales technique in which a salesperson walks from one door of a house to another trying to sell a product or service to the general public. A variant of this involves cold calling first, when another sales representative attempts to gain agreement that a salesperson should visit. Door-to-door selling is usually conducted in the afternoon hours, when the majority of people are at home.
synopsis source : gooddrama

My review... I think this SP is based on the true story... this SP is kinda sad and heart warming.. The storyline is great and I love it... Ninomiya Kazunari is a great actor.. He really pulling it off and It really touched my heart when I see him handicapped.. :'(

I don't know what else to say other than saying this SP really great and recommend to watch :) I give it 5 out of 5.. :D






~Kei~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...