my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » , » Furuhata Chugakusei SP [2008]
Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Furuhata Chugakusei SP [2008]

Synopsis :

Young Furuhata, a 3rd-year junior high student from Tokyo, transferred to a school in the countryside due to family circumstances. He doesn't fit in at first, but he eventually gains a reputation as a detective and opens his own detective agency. One day, he hears about the town's legend of buried treasure, and he immediately begins unraveling the mystery.
Synopsis source : d-addicts


My review.. This is an old SP.. Not too old.. It is airing on 2008..It is about Furuhata Ninzaburo when he was younger... I didn't watch this drama but from what I watch on the SP, it kinda interesting.. This SP about this kid who likes reading Sherlock Holmes and started Detective Agency...

This SP making me want to read again my old Sherlock Holmes novel... This SP have many Sherlock Holmes references and I admit it really interesting...


I watch her when she is acting in Jyoou no Kyoushitsu [2005].
She still a kid at this time xD


So this SP is interesting and I give it 3 out of 5... :D






~Kei~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...