my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » » Fugoh Keiji Deluxe [2006]
Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Fugoh Keiji Deluxe [2006]

Synopsis :

Kanbe Miwako (Fukada Kyoko) is a detective who wears expensive clothes and is chauffeured to work every day. She is the granddaughter of the super-rich Kanbe Kikuemon, who earned his vast fortune through dirty means when he was young and now wants to repent by spending it all on his only granddaughter and her work. With a characteristic 「あのー、ちょっとよろしいでしょうか」"Excuse me, may I speak?..", she comes up with unusually clever as well as unusually expensive means to lure out the criminals, annoying her coworkers to no end, but always getting her man. This second series is similar to the first except that the police have a grander conference room and the Kanbe clan has even more wealth and luxury. -Lzydata
Synopsis source : d-addicts

My review.. My first impression after the first season.. Most of the cops here have different hairstyles haha.. It kinda funny... So aside from that the cases are simple but the method of investigation is interesting.. She still use a expensive methods to solve crime... However at the end of the season the method is kinda predictable and the second last episode totally the same with one of the episode in the first season... So that is kinda recycle idea I guess.. But overall I do enjoy this drama.. There is no love relationship in this drama.. Even in the first season she showing some interest to some guy but in here the love relationship is none...

So overall I give this drama 3 and half out of 5... I do enjoy my time watching this drama.. Recommend for anyone who need a light drama xD ...



~Kei~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...