my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » » Yamada Taro Monogatari [2007]
Sunday, July 28, 2013

Yamada Taro Monogatari [2007]

Synopsis :

Yamada Taro, a freshman on a scholarship at Ichinomiya Private Senior High School, is high-achieving, strikingly handsome, and truly athletic and seems perfect. But he is actually extremely poor. The story humorously portrays Taro, who tackles problems that occur because of his poverty, and his six younger brothers and sisters. --TBS
synopsis source : d-addicts


This is a light comedy,romance, heart warming drama... Basically this drama focus on Yamada's family... This drama is based on manga with the same title...  This drama have an interesting storyline.. Funny and heart warming at the same time.. Making me see another perspective on poor person.. :(

I can see the character development in this drama.. At first I really annoys with Takako and at the end she becoming one of important character... Pity that I can't really see much of romance development... I have see another side of Ninomiya Kazunari (Yamada Taro)... Before this he is on Door to Door SP as a handicap person..

So overall I think this drama is great to watch for people who just need a simple and light drama... I give this drama 4 out of 5....




~Kei~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...