my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » » Bloody Monday 2 [2010]
Friday, December 27, 2013

Bloody Monday 2 [2010]


Synopsis :

Set two years after the first season of "Bloody Monday," an aircraft carrying a nuclear weapon threatens Tokyo & genius hacker Fujimaru Takgi (Haruma Miura).

Synopsis source : asianwiki

Done watching this drama.... My first impression on this one.. Love the 1st season more... I don't know why this season trying to make this drama so complicated that it doesn't even make sense....

*SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT**


I haven't read the manga so I can't compare but this drama have a lot of plot hole and I don't really enjoy it as much as I watch it on the first season...

The storyline is interesting but there are too much plot hole that make this movie so complicated and hard to understand... When I watch this drama for a total 9 episode I don't even know how many days have passed.. It progress too fast that it seems like all the people there haven't sleep in the entire drama.. o.O

Anyway... This drama is great to watch.. The storyline is quite good... By saying that I rate this movie 3 and half out of 5...

Bloody Monday Review - click here
Bloody Monday 2 Review - click here



~Kei~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...