my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » » The Host [2013]
Friday, December 13, 2013

The Host [2013]

Symopsis :


When an unseen enemy threatens mankind by taking over their bodies and erasing their memories, Melanie will risk everything to protect the people she cares most about, proving that love can conquer all in a dangerous new world.

Synopsis source : iMDb

After Twilight is time for Host.. I haven't read the novel so I can't compare both of them... From this movie... At the beginning, this movie offer a great storyline... As the movie progress the movie becoming so cheesy... Too much kissing and make out.. I can't even watched with my family..

I'm dissapointed... The storyline is actually quite good... But the kissing and everything is just too much... The ending is great and all.. I even want more.. haha..

Anyway... I like the storyline.. The romance? Not so much.. So I give it 3 out of 5... :D



Trailer source : click here


~Kei~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...