my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » » Turbo [2013]
Sunday, December 15, 2013

Turbo [2013]

Synopsis :

A freak accident might just help an everyday garden snail achieve his biggest dream: winning the Indy 500.
Synopsis source : click here

Another animation to review.... After talking cars it is time for super fast snail... It have a fresh storyline and I really have fun watching this movie... This movie is inspirational and funny... Just love people keep confusing his brother's gender..

The ending is so emotional and I really love this movie... :D What I do like about this movie is this movie have many catchy song... Even the snail song is so catchy hahaha :D

Anyway... Love this movie... Even my niece love this movie... I give this movie 4 out of 5... :D



Trailer source : click here



~Kei~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...