my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » » Cars 2 [2011]
Friday, December 13, 2013

Cars 2 [2011]

Synopsis :

Star race car Lightning McQueen and his pal Mater head overseas to compete in the World Grand Prix race. But the road to the championship becomes rocky as Mater gets caught up in an intriguing adventure of his own: international espionage.
Synopsis source : iMDb

After reviewing on Cars. It is time for Cars 2... I have read many bad review on this movie... It doesn't have too much heartwarming scene in this movie... Yes I can agreed this movie is different from other Pixar's movie.. However... I do enjoy this movie... The storyline is fresh.. It is interesting when I watch another side of cars.. That is having spy scene... Haha..

Anyway... I think this movie is great... If they continue story about Lighting McQueen it will become boring.. I already know the side of his story.. Now it is time for other people... What kinda sad is.. Doc is not here.. I know that they decided to make Doc off the movie as a respect to Paul Newman.. Seems like Doc is really important character.. It weird he is not there in the movie...

Other than that... The movie is great and interesting... I really love this movie and hence I give this movie 4 out of 5.. :D



trailer source : click here



~Kei~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...