my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » » When In Rome [2010]
Saturday, December 14, 2013

When In Rome [2010]

Synopsis :

Beth is a young, ambitious New Yorker who is completely unlucky in love. However, on a whirlwind trip to Rome, she impulsively steals some coins from a reputed fountain of love, and is then aggressively pursued by a band of suitors.

Synopsis source : iMDb

I already watch this movie before and then I re-watch it again... For me this movie is worth watching many times... The storyline is kinda fresh... Well for me it is interesting and I ended up watching it in one times..Without pausing and continue the next day...

This movie kinda funny especially towards the end.. When they all take the mid-size car... Ahhh the car is so cute :D The romance in this movie is great...

Anyway... This movie is great and I will not mind if I need to re-watch again this movie... So I give this movie 3 and half out of 5...





Trailer source : click here
I hate the trailer... It just give away the whole movie.. meh..

~Kei~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...