my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » » The Boy Who Cried Werewolf [2010]
Tuesday, December 17, 2013

The Boy Who Cried Werewolf [2010]

Synopsis :

A Californian family inherits a castle in Romania. This is especially exciting to the son, who is obsessed with monsters. And he is not disappointed.

Synopsis source : iMDb

This movie's market target is for kids.. For me this movie is actually have a decent storyline... The storyline is interesting and fresh... It is actually funny in some of the scene... The make-up effects is great.. Other than that... I have read some bad review on this one... But honestly I enjoy this movie and I really hope to see more...

The ending is a bit cliffhanger... This movie is airing on 2010.. Now it have been 3 years and still no part 2 movie... So a bit disappointed in that... Other than that... This movie is great to watch... I enjoy this movie.. With that I rate this movie 3 and half out of 5... :D

~Kei~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...