my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » » Valentine's Day [2010]
Saturday, December 14, 2013

Valentine's Day [2010]

Synopsis :

Intertwining couples and singles in Los Angeles break-up and make-up based on the pressures and expectations of Valentine's Day.
Synopsis source : iMDb

The storyline is great...It only story about many people in one day... For me.. This movie is just ok... Have a fresh storyline... Interesting seeing each people is connected with each other... It is great to watch with your loved ones.. What I don't understand is that the flower shop is so bad in servicing the poor kid. The poor kid waiting from the morning until the end of the day for his flowers... Poor kid.. :(

Anyway.. This movie is ok to watch.. I'm not the type who likes romance story too much hence I give this movie 3 out of 5... :D


~Kei~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...