my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » » Cars [2006]
Friday, December 6, 2013

Cars [2006]

Synopsis :

A hot-shot race-car named Lightning McQueen gets waylaid in Radiator Springs, where he finds the true meaning of friendship and family.

Synopsis source : iMDb

Right now I'm re-watching back cars because I just want to kill time before watching planes!! :D

So anyway.. This animation is really really good as the storyline is interesting.. The animation is great.. I just love animation because it always show something that unimaginable.. Like what if cars have feeling and alive.. It a fresh storyline and for me.. I love this one...

Another short review I guess... I give this movie 4 out of 5... :D


trailer source : click here



~Kei~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...