my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » » The Return of Iljimae [2009]
Friday, December 27, 2013

The Return of Iljimae [2009]

Synopsis :

The story is about a man fighting against the selfish and corrupt government to save the ordinary peasants. Iljimae was abandoned by his birth father and adopted by a Chinese couple. He returns to Korea to find his birth family and realizes how unjust the world really is. He watched as his first love, Dal Yi, was wrongfully put to death. Iljimae then vows to help the commoners from the corrupt government officials.

Synopsis source : d-addicts

I decided to watch this one because I thaught this drama is the continuing of the drama Iljimae (click here for review) act by Lee Jun Ki.. After first episode this drama prove that this is not the continuation of Iljimae and just whole new drama, I decided to continue watching it...

This drama have kinda the same storyline with Iljimae.. A bit different but kinda the same.. Other than that this drama have a narration and I for one hate it... The narration is too slow and make me want to sleep.. 24 episode take me a whole 6 months to finish this drama... It is so boring that each time I watch it I feel the urge to sleep..  There are some interesting scene that maybe make me want to watch more.. But the slow pace plot and the narration just make me want to stop watching this drama....

So anyway... I'm not gonna watch this drama again... However, this drama have an entertaining action and the storyline is quite good.. It just it too slow!!! Make me dozing to sleep.. -sigh-

Giving credits of actors, storyline and the action I rate this drama 2 and half out of 5... :D





~Kei~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...