my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » » Hana Yori Dango 2 Returns [2007]
Friday, December 13, 2013

Hana Yori Dango 2 Returns [2007]

Synopsis :

After a year of separation, Makino and Domyoji see whether their love can triumph over the many obstacles placed in their path. F4 (Flower Four), 4 close friends, are crucial to their journey.
Synopsis source : iMDb

I lost count on how many times I re-watch this drama.. Each time this drama just make me emotional... So anyway... This drama is the continual on Hana Yori Dango... As like the first season this second one does not make me disappointed.. It just great... Comparing this one with the Taiwanese version.. Meteor Garden.. This is so much better.. Meteor Garden becoming more and more boring and too long.. Hana Yori Dango however have simple and many progress in each episode.. Each episode have something new to look forward too.. I just spent 2 days to finish this drama... The ost is just great.. The opening song by Arashi - "Love so sweet" and Uada Hikaru - "Flavor of love" are just addictive and suitable in the scene... :D


Characters is great.. It fun to see story about other F4's group members... I just hope there are more story about Mimasaka Akira.. haha xD

When I hear Ikuta Toma gonna be in Hana Yori Dango I'm so excited!!! But I never expect that he gonna be in 1 episode only.. -Sigh-

What I can say more... Hana Yori Dango is the best's version and I love them :D

So anyway... I give this drama 5 out of 5... :D

"Have you ever eaten figs?
When you cut a fig in half it looks like a heart, so some people say its bittersweetness is like love.
But for me, the flavor of love tastes like the lousy cookie you made ..." - Domyouji
I just love this scene.. True love does taste like bittersweet :D




~Kei~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...