my review =)

what i have been read... watch or even listen!!!

Home » » Bloody Monday [2008]
Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Bloody Monday [2008]

Synopsis :

After a biological terrorist attack kills off the population of a Russian town; Japan's Public Safety Special Third unit, code name THIRD-i, believes that the terrorist organization responsible plans to unleash the same virus known as Bloody X into Tokyo. Subsequently, THIRD-i recruits the help of genius hacker Takagi Fujimaru to find out what happened in the Russia. However, as Fujimaru becomes involved, he soon finds out that he is in over his head and that the terrorist groups influence reaches not only his school but even the police. Fujimaru must now rely on his skill as a hacker to unravel the organizations sinister plot and find out the truth behind "Bloody Monday."
Synopsis source : d-addicts

Finally I have the time to watch this.. Watch this one years ago but never have the time to finish watching it.. Side track with another story...

My review!!!! My first impression on this dorama.... This dorama is so cool!!!! It have it all the suspence, the action and the heart warming scene.. I for one love this dorama :D

This dorama is based on anime with the same title.. I guess based on the manga too... The storyline is really interesting. It have the same vibe with Death Note with a whole different storyline... It really interesting on how this dorama interprets the hacking process... It actually make hacking look really cool...

Falcon's logo is so cool..
I want kei's logo that look this cool too.. Anyone want to make it for me?? :D

So anyway... This dorama is really great... The ending is just great.. A bit cliffhanger but still the ending make me think... Alright this dorama is done for now.. I finally can ease myself... This dorama full of suspense that make me want to stop watching it for a bit and watch another movie... This is because the story have progress too fast that I think I'm overload with this dorama (I watch it 3-4 episodes straight.. My head just can't tolerate too much suspense and thinking :( ) I guess after this I'm gonna watch other simple movie before I watch the second season...

Other than that this dorama is really great.. If you love Death Note.. You gonna love this one... The ost is actually really suit the mood with this dorama... Hence I end this review with giving this dorama 5 out of 5... :D



ost source : click here

Bloody Monday Review - click here
Bloody Monday 2 Review - click here


~Kei~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...